If you have never sold anything at auction before you may be asking yourself “Why should I sell at Auction?” well we`ve put together just some of the reasons why selling by auction is a brilliant and hassle free route to market.
- Massive database of buyers across the country / globe eager to buy second hand vehicles and equipment
- Hassle free selling, let us lighten the load by marketing and selling your goods by public auction, cutting out the need for you to deal with tyre kickers and time wasters.With Paul Cooke Auctions you only have one point of contact from entry to payment.
- Quick Sale and Payment, it only takes 30 seconds to sell your goods at Paul Cooke Auctions and once sold you will receive payment within 5 working days from the date of payment to us.
- Experience, the Paul Cooke Auctions team have decades of experience in the auction industry and are tried and trusted by host of vendors and buyers alike.
- We market all our auctions through print media, online, bulk email, text messaging, mail shot and personal telephone calls to our database of customers so you can be sure that regardless of how unique or specialised your goods are we`ll find you a buyer.
- Auctions with results, as a highly driven and experienced team of professionals Paul Cooke Auctions are dedicated to getting our customers the best results for their assets.
These are just some of the reasons why sale by auction is the best choice for you, if you have more questions or would like to enter something into any of our auctions you can contact any of our reps on 045254250 or simply email: email@example.com