Paul Cooke Auctions Corporate Services Department promises to provided an unrivalled asset recovery and re marketing service for all its clients. Our team of dedicate auction professionals and valuers have extensive experience in handling large insolvency, bankruptcy and retirement cases and project managing large portfolios of assets. Throughout your entire dealing with Paul Cooke Auctions your request will be treated with the utmost urgency & discretion from start to finish. Whether you have one asset or an entire business we can help you secure, prepare and re market it to a global buyer base by Auction or Tender.
Our 4 acre purpose built Auction Complex conveniently located at Exit 9 Naas off the M7 can house everything from computer equipment & Furniture to Heavy Equipment and vehicles and better yet, save on transport and we will bring our mobile auction facility and offices to your site and conduct a high standard auction event in situ from your premises.
See below our range of service:
- Transport & Recovery – Our team of hauliers and collection agents are situated throughout the country working 24/7 to recover and secure assets for our clients. Instruct us to collect and you will have results within the day.
- Storage – Our large auction facility conveniently located just off the M7 motorway in Naas is the perfect place to store your assets if required. We have a large secure yard for vehicles and equipment, not to mention sheltered storage in our auction halls and sheds.
- Asset Preparation Facility – Increase the value of your assets by using the Paul Cooke Auctions Valet team to prepare any vehicle for auction. As soon as your assets arrive our experienced team will make sure they are in pristine condition for re marketing.
- Sale by Auction – We hold weekly Car & Van Auctions and Monthly Plant, Machinery & Equipment Auctions from our purpose built auction facility, so you have a ready to go buyer base waiting to bid on your assets in the industries most transparent form of re marketing.
- Sale by Tender – If you require your assets to be sold by tender our team will design a tender pack allowing purchasers time to view the asset and bid in a confidential closed tender.
- Valuations – Whether you require a valuation on one asset or a whole business, our team are ready to travel anywhere in Ireland or the UK. Our team have experience of valuing and selling everything from office stationary, shop stock and IT Equipment to Tower Cranes, Batching Plants & Aeroplanes.
- Sale in Situ – Some assets may be costly to remove and relocate, or may de value when removed from their working environment. In this case we can sell the asset in situ, allowing customers to have a monitored viewing and then selling the asset from our big screen in Naas or by tender.
- Off Site Auction Facility – Do you have a large portfolio of assets in one location? We can alleviate the cost of transporting them. The Paul Cooke Auctions mobile Auction Facility allows us to bring our entire operation anywhere in the country and conduct an auction event. This could save you tens of thousands in transport bills and best of all, within a week of the auction your premises will be cleared out and ready for re sale / letting.
- Security – Paul Cooke Auctions work closely with numerous security agencies around the country and can arrange security of a site within minutes of instruction.
- Certified Destruction of Records & Data – We can destroy Files or Wipe computers of any records and provide you with a certificate.
- Marketing – Our experience in marketing vehicles and equipment across the globe means that even with the most unique and specialised equipment we can find the best avenue to market it.
- Complete Project Management – From start to finish the Paul Cooke Auctions team will handle every aspect of re marketing, making sure you can concentrate on your core business while we get you the best prices for your assets and ultimately payment in a short space of time.
Let us tailor a solution to your needs. Our Team has decades of auction experience and will guide you every step of the way. All you have to do is lift the phone and we will handle everything else from collection to payment you can rest assured that your assets are in the best hands and you will get the best results.
For more information or to find out how we can tailor a service to suit you call our Corporate Services Manager Steve Joyce M.I.P.A.V MCEI on 0861589866 or call our team of auctioneers on 045254250. Alternatively you can request more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org